Olive oil soap, a product pure by nature, is the core of our central philosophy regarding handmade soaps and the high quality we always want to offer.
Even from ancient times, Hippocrates mentions more than 60 therapeutic properties of olive oil. Of these, many relate to the beneficial effects it has on our skin. Let us not forget that our country is famous for the production of olive oil, both in quality and in abundance.
But what makes the olive oil soaps we recommend special?
Here are some of their main benefits:
- Hydration and nourishment / Olive oil soap does not irritate the skin and does not cause dryness. On the contrary, it has moisturizing properties and leaves a pleasant feeling of softness.
- Anti-aging / Thanks to its ingredients such as oleic acid and polyphenols, it improves the texture and appearance of the skin, preventing the first signs of aging as it replenishes the oils lost over time from the skin.
- Hypoallergenic Action / People of all ages benefit from its use, as it does not cause allergic reactions and redness on the skin. Indicatively, its use is recommended even in newborns as it is ideal for their sensitive skin.
- Rich in vitamins / Rich in vitamins A and E, it strengthens the first line defense system, which is none other than our skin. Through beta-carotene it also stimulates cell reproduction and thus strengthens the immune system.
- Anti-inflammatory action / Thanks to its beneficial properties, many of which were mentioned above, it helps in healing and disinfecting skin rashes or even sunburns.
- It cleanses deeply and reduces acne / With olive oil soap you feel the freshness from the first use, as it opens pores and removes polluting microorganisms. For this reason it also effectively helps acne-prone skin to return to normal through regeneration.
So no matter how complex your needs and requirements are, Thraco soaps with olive oil will surely exceed them! Try our different variants and find the one that suits your skin type.